The farming services arm of the Ukrlandfarming Group sells inputs to Group companies and third parties:
- agricultural equipment and spare parts,
- crop protection products,
- fertilizers, and other products.
In addition to sales, the department also provides after-sales advice and services, including technical maintenance and assistance in technical and expert assessment in the product categories offered.
The Group supplies about eight thousand customers through its own diverse and fully integrated network, covering the entire country. The network includes:
- In 2010, for the purpose of global trading in agricultural products and coordinating the foreign activities of the Group, a trading company under the name ULF Trade AG was established in Switzerland.
- The business of ULF Trade AG includes both selling the agricultural products of the Ukrlandfarming Group and pure trading, i. e. purchasing from third parties for further resale.
- The major crops sold by the Swiss company include corn, wheat, barley, and rapeseed. Its key customers are Marubeni, Bunge, Noble Resources, Cargill and Glencore.