The Ukrlandfarming Group pays a lot of attention to the safety of the production process, the creation of a safe working environment for company employees, and health protection.
The occupational safety policy of the Group is based on the following principles:
- compliance of the production activities with the requirements and regulations set by the law;
- maintaining a balance between the interests of the business and the society in the development and implementation of the company’s investment policy in relation to occupational safety;
- centralization of functions related under an occupational safety department;
- systematic supervision of occupational safety;
- cooperation with the state agencies responsible for control and supervision in the area of occupational safety.